Sorry I have no pictures to post but my camera has been on many adventures with Lance lately! This month has flown by and I can't believe that Fall is on its way, it actually feels like Fall today.
The kids have been busy with school and are doing fantastic. They are pretty competitive when it comes to academics especially trying to get the most points when it comes to Accelerated Reading (I have no idea where they get that from!) Mason and Taylor are fantastic readers and I am so proud of them! Alyssa is loving preschool and especially loves her teacher Stacie Dye.
I am trying to handle school without stressing out too much. For one assignment in my Women's Studies class we had to write a Fairy Tale so Alyssa and I wrote it together where Lysa was the hero and even had her tag blanket involved. We got 100% on the paper! Alyssa now wants me to read "her" fairy tale to her everynight.

1 comment:
Sounds like you've been busy! I bet Alyssa loves the fairy tale story about her!
Post a Comment