When we were taking pictures over by the Prine bridge in Twin Falls we saw some base jumpers. They were from Wales, England. There were five of them jumping that day. Lance took this picture because his dad thought it was funny that I was talking to them (he thinks I am coming out of my shell). I just thought they were all crazy and I told my kids never to do this!

6 comments:
http://autodimerda.blogspot.com/
Trisk you guys all look so cute. I love your pictures. You look so pretty in the one with you and lance. Tell the kids hi for me.
Hey! We were down that way too! My mom took me and my sisters and grandma down there to go shopping with my sis that lives down there and have a girls trip. Maybe we passed you. ha ha. Hey, and I don't remember you taking a picture of me at the movies! How did you do that? :)
How fun! Love the pictures
What a cute family you are! I guess it's that time of the year for family pictures it's so beautiful here. Hope you had a good Thanksgiving, sounds like a good way to get out of cooking the food!!! Next year I will have to suggest that!
Trisk the pictures are beautiful. About this thing of coming out of your shell .. I thought that happened about age 2.
Post a Comment