Sunday, December 28, 2008

CALIFORNIA

For our 12th Anniversary I met Lance in Irvine, California, where he was already over there for an UPS training meeting. We had so much fun! We went to Hollywood, shopping at the outlets, and played at the beach. It was just nice to get away from everything and just spend some time together!



This was the car that we drove around! It was a little chilly and people probably thought we were crazy but hey it was better than Idaho weather.


Elvis is Alive! Okay, so this Elvis scared me just a bit.


The seagulls got into our snacks on the beach so Lance decided to feed them, all 100 of them! They were coming from all directions and I was really considering running for my life! Lance was so calm with them swarming around him, it must be from all the hunting of birds that he does :)

Lance decided that he wanted to learn how to surf. He rented a board and a wetsuit, which he wore inside out! HA I was laughing so hard and taking pictures of him from the beach where I hung out, relaxed and read a book!

He tried so hard to stand up but the waves weren't too big (I have no idea if that has anything to do with the standing up part??) He was like a little kid playing in the water, it was cute.

No comments: