For my 32nd (I can't believe I am that old, I truly feel like I am 24!) birthday this year Lance tried really hard to throw me a surprise party, but he knows that I always find out what he is doing! I love that he tried though. We had friends and family come over for a BBQ, cake, and ice cream.


I knew that I would be embarrassed opening some presents. I am not even going to mention what I am holding in my hands, my face is RED though! I have great friends that sure know how to have a FUN time!
5 comments:
I can't believe you are that old either! gosh! Sorry we missed your party!
Happy Birthday! 32 is SO old ha ha. I'm not that far behind you :)
Hey, I want to know what comment was deleted! It was probably a good one. Bunnies and sheep and bears, oh my!
Looks like you had a great birthday!! Happy b-lated birthday!
Post a Comment