The kids didn't even care if the boat was moving, they just loved playing on the tube, jumping back and forth!
Mason let the kids bury him. We had so much sand everywhere! If the kids weren't out playing in the water they were digging in the sand.
Mazie, Shaylee, Alyssa and Taylor holding on for dear life! I wish I had a picture of me, Lance and Katie on the tube. We learned not to taunt Doug while on the tube (no putting your hands in the air, hands behind your head or playing the air guitar (Katie!) It took him a while to knock us off, but when he did we all went flying! We flew off and I hit my head so hard I had no idea which way was up in the water! I told them that next time I was going to wear a helmet (they know I am all about safety!).
Dylan, Gage and Mason. The kids had so much fun on the tube!

2 comments:
Love the pictures! But I have to say, that is the BIGGEST Fire I have ever seen in that one! Ha! Glad you guys had a good time!
That looks like a lot of fun! We're going in a couple of weeks. Too bad I can't wakeboard this time though :( Maybe next year I can show you a thing or two, because after all, I am a champion wakeboarder ;)
Post a Comment