Saturday, July 25, 2009

TAYLOR'S 9TH BIRTHDAY

Every year Taylor wants to have his birthday party at the BMX Track, this has been a running tradition for the past 4 years! This year we decided to do it earlier in the morning so it wouldn't be too hot! Taylor had about 15 kids show up and they just rode around (I love having parties here too because you don't have to plan any games, they just ride!).

Taylor, Camden, and Mason.

Taylor riding the track!


I think this was Taylor's favorite present! He got some remote control cars, legos, a skateboard, cool magnets from Grandma, money, and some other fun stuff.

I can't believe my little Taylor is nine already. He is such a blessing to our family. I can always count on him to be a peacemaker and watch out for his sister. He also has the cutest smile that you can't help but smile back at! We love you Tay!

3 comments:

The Wright Family said...

That looks like fun! What a great idea for a place to have a birthday party!

Perkins Family said...

You Cannon's are hard to keep up with...looks like you are having an awesome summer. It is fun to see you spending all this quality time with your kids. We miss you all!

heidi3393 said...

Sorry we were gone Jessica was sad, looks like he had a grand time.