Wednesday, February 17, 2010

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY

We decided to make Valentine's Day a family affair this year. It started off with the kids getting their own heart chocolate boxes for breakfast and they gave me roses. Lance is easy to please with just red vine licorice. We drove to Twin Falls and stayed in a hotel so we could get away, relax, and go swimming. They were so excited about staying in a hotel, I guess it has been a while since we have done that. Lysa was so cute, she sat at the desk in the hotel room and colored forever with the pad of paper and pen, which she took home and the boys told her she was stealing :) All the boys wanted to do was go downstairs and "work out" while Lance ran. That night we ordered pizza and just hung out. The next morning the kids went swimming again while I did homework and then we met with Lance's parents for lunch. It was a great weekend! I even brought home an elliptical with me, it makes my treadmill look tiny! Yes, I had way too much chocolate and loved every minute of it!

No comments: