Monday, May 3, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MASON!

I can't believe my Mason is 11 years old. One thing about Mason is that he will still let me hold his hand while we are shopping, tells me he loves me, and lets me cuddle him. I tell him no matter how big he gets I will always get to hold him on my lap and give him loves!


For his birthday he really wanted a telescope. He is really into astronomy and looking at all of the constellations.


He wanted his friends to come over for a late night. We had pizza, ice cream, treats, movies, Wii games, and a lot of fun! Some of his friends are hiding in this picture so you can't see them all. Matt, JW, Zach, Sterling, Austin, Tegen, and of course Tay and Lysa came to party!


I love this picture because Mason and Matt have been friends since Kindergarten. On the first day of Kindergarten they were both crying on the playground because they didn't want to go and me and his mom were there crying too. They have been good friends since then! No Mason is not sitting down on a chair, Matt is just that tall!


Mason loves legos and is in a robotics club where they use legos to build robots so I thought he would love a lego cake. I was just glad that he could tell it was legos.

Everyday I tell Mason to stop growing up and to stay little, but Mason just tells me, "Mom I want to get big so I can drive!" We love you Mace!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Mason!! Know we love ya!

LoraAnn said...

Mason sounds so much like my Caleb; I just want to squeeze him too!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MASON! Never stop loving, cuddling and holding his hand.

Katie Russell said...

Happy Birthday Mason! The cake looks great!!! Good job!

Amberlee said...

I seriously can't believe he's 11 either. Where does the time go? Teg's had so much fun at Mason's party. Thanks again for having him :)