Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Happy Halloween!


Mason told me he wanted to be a clown so I found a cute clown outfit, but he wanted to be a scary clown (I think clowns are scary enough as is) with scary make-up, but I am not a make-up artist and had no idea how to do that so he got happish clown. Lysa was happy being Hannah Montana and she kept begging to wear bright red lipstick (she also begged to wear it everyday to Kindergarten too). She eventually settled for lip gloss and some blush. Taylor (disco man) cracked me up the whole time we were out trick or treating. He kept saying, "Mom everybody is laughing at me." I tried to explain that it was a good thing and that they thought his outfit was funny and cool. Right as soon as we got home he went in and took it off and that was that! He told me that next year he wanted to be something scary. I didn't get a picture of Lance, but he was dressed up as Bret Michaels from Poison, mullet and bandanna, he had a good time rockin' that outfit! We had a great Halloween with way too much candy!


Seriously, how is this not the cutest 70's outfit ever! I tried to make him take off the shirt underneath, but he didn't like chest bearing look! I also tried to show him some disco moves, he was just too cute and laughed at me and said no way!


Cute Hannah Montana. We think she looks like our neighbor's little girl with this wig on.


Mason the clown, he can also make some balloon animals and swords. I think Mace liked this costume, especially the nose!

1 comment:

Amberlee said...

Love the costumes! I wish you would have taken a picture of Brett, I mean Lance! I can't believe how old all of our kids are getting. I wish time would stand still for a little while!