On the way home from Salmon after a long weekend of trick or treating we stopped at Sharkey's Hot Springs for a little down time.

This is at Sharkey's the night before around midnight when Lance and I snuck away without the kids. We weren't the only ones there though, we had a lot of funny drunk people hanging out with us. We should have taken pictures of them, but we were afraid of what we would see!

7 comments:
How fun! Where is this at?
Oh, that looks like so fun! I remember doing something like that when I was little up at Big Sky, and it was funny cuz there was a lot of drunks getting out and rolling in the snow and jumping in again. Your kids look so cute in their little costumes! Barbie ghost? Pretty creative I must say :D
Love Salmon and love hot springs! How is everything going? You can check out my blog if you would like?
That place looks so fun! My kids would love it there. It looks like your kids love Salmon!
Triska,
Thanks for commenting on our site! I don't look at the comments very often, but I'm glad I did so I could see your ADORABLE family! And I would say that yours is a very cute site! Thanks for sharing!
Tawna
Triska, looks like something us ARIZONA people need to try! I wish all of us had such a fun Halloween weekend!
Okay I finally got to your Blog. I am a little slow computerly. I love all your way cute kids.
Post a Comment