Alyssa got an American Girl doll named "Nellie" with a ton of clothes for her, shoes, accessories, and a special hair brush. She also received dishes, pots/pans, and other cooking stuff. She also got a DS game so she could play with "her boys."
Grandma and Grandpa Cannon gave the kids two huge boxes of crafts/activities. This will keep them busy for months! This is all they have been playing with for the past couple of days.
Mason and Taylor received snowboards for Christmas, boots, and helmets. They also received DVDs and DS games. Taylor got a digital camera and Mason got a blue rip stick. I think they were a little spoiled this Christmas. Lance got a spotting scope for hunting and a tripod for his camera, that he got from his dad for Christmas, and a Seinfeld game. I got my favorite movie The Notebook, a trip to California, and an external hard drive for my laptop.
We took the boys snowboarding the day after Christmas up at Kelly's Canyon. They did such a good job, their dad is fantastic teacher. They practiced on the bunny hill and Taylor kept trying to beat Mason down the hill, take off his snowboard as fast as he could and then run back up the hill, so competitive :) Alyssa was so sad that she didn't get to go snowboarding so when Lance wasn't using his snowboard she strapped herself into it and started going down the hill, I had to run to catch her. She has no fear!! I will have to rent her a snowboard next time and see how she does. I am excited that this will be a family activity that we can all have fun doing together.

7 comments:
Merry Christmas! Hey! I'm serious about us going snowboarding and soon! You just tell me when, and I'm there! :)
Looks like you had a great Christmas! I haven't laughed as hard in a long time as I did at the white elephant gift exchange. It was so hilarious!!!!
Oh yea- Also, Ed wants to know how your boys like snowboarding because he wants to try to take our boys. Let us know!
Triska, sounds like the Cannon family was really good this year. Jason and Tyler, Lance, Mason and Taylor will have to go snowboarding sometime! I haven't tried it yet myself, but I think my butt is nice and cushy now if I wanted to try!!! :)
Sandra you can come and try snowboarding with me. I have only gone about 3 times and that was about 10 years ago! The boys would love for Tyler and Jason to come with them.
It looks like you guys had a GREAT Christmas!! Don't you love being able to enjoy it with family! Is that really a naked picture of Lance- that is hilarious!!
Lance really isn't naked he just rolled up his garments. You can see them if you look really close :) I have a hot husband :)
Post a Comment