Instead of Lance and I just going out for Valentine's Day this year we decided to celebrate as a family. While Lance was at work the kids and I set up a special candlelit dinner for him. We had a heart shaped pizza and set the table with the special china. Taylor called it "fine dining!" After dinner we had a movie night too. We watched Journey to the Center of the Earth, ate popcorn and snacks. We were all stuffed by the time it was all over! It was a fun night just being together as a family. I love you guys!
Lance got me a Twilight hoodie (it says BITTEN) for Valentine's Day and I love it!!

4 comments:
Sounds like fun! I love your new table by the way :) Hey, that's funny, Kyle got me some Twilight bandaids! HA HA!!
How cute! I am jealous, I want a sweatshirt!!
Your blog is looking cute! I love the doll party pictures. They had a lot of fun!
Fun! We don't ever do anything at all for Valentines since our anniversary is 6 days later. That's cute that Lance got you a Twilight sweatshirt. I don't think that Ed would ever think of something like that :)
Post a Comment