Friday, March 13, 2009

LOVE IS IN THE AIR!

Taylor came home from school yesterday with some "love notes" that he received from Jessica Cook and Kylee Perkins. They were so cute that I had to post them on our blog. I am sure this will embarrass him when he gets older, but I couldn't help myself. What a ladies man Taylor is! You can click on the image to get a better view. If you notice he put "No" on one and on the other he put "Yes!" I thought he would be kind of shy about these, but he just handed them to me saying look what happened at school today!









5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my GOSH! Already??? Too darn cute though!

Perkins Family said...

I am glad that Kylee has good taste!!! She is always talking about Taylor and how cute he is!

The Wright Family said...

Oh that is hilarious! I say those girls have guts! :) I always was too embarrassed to write anything to a boy

Jarae said...

How cute is that! Steve and I thought that was so funny. What a ladies man. :)

Ressha said...

Trisk, those are so stinkin' funny!!!! I looked at your book that you printed and it convinced me that I must start blogging, yours is cute, thanks for the ideas!