Thursday Mason got his tonsils and adenoids out too. I can't believe how well he is doing. I was really nervous that he would be hurting like I did, but so far he is doing fantastic! The first day he came home he just wanted to eat popsicles and ice cream all day long, which he did! I have never seen a kid eat so many popsicles, he ate like 10 of them and had 5 bowls of ice cream just that day we came home. He told me he was so excited to get his tonsils out so he could eat ice cream and play video games all day.

Mason is so cute, he knew he wasn't supposed to eat or drink after midnight so he posted a sign where the cups are so he wouldn't forget!

This is right after Mason got home from the hospital. They gave him a little red bear to cuddle with.

When I woke up this morning I went to check on Mason and found all of them in bed with him playing video games. They might not always get along but they sure do love each other!
5 comments:
oh yucky! I hope he's doing better, and I hope you are too! You know, it's a good thing that kids get better so much faster than adults, but sometimes its unfair too :)
Oh I am so glad Mas is doing good. That's a relief. Tell him hi for us and hope he feels better soon. So by the way does mason sleep in a pink room?
I moved him up to Alyssa's room so I could hear him at night! I think he likes the pink though :)
I love the sign on the cupboard! And the kids all together is awesome!
You ROCK Mace! You did so much better than I did!! Good job!
Post a Comment