Monday, April 6, 2009
BOYS WILL BE BOYS
Lance and the boys headed to Salmon last weekend for fun time of steelhead fishing, while Alyssa and I stayed behind for her Ballet/Jazz dance pictures. Mason got to reel one in and it was huge! Taylor didn't have too much luck with the fishing. While Lance and Joel were fishing Grandpa Cannon took Mace and Tay shooting. They were shooting Lance's 22 when Grandpa told Taylor, "I bet you can't hit that duck over there!" Taylor took aim and shot and killed the duck! Afterwards they had Taylor call and tell me because they wanted to see my reaction. Needless to say I wasn't too happy about Taylor killing animals, especially when he hasn't been through Hunters Safety yet. I told Lance that Brent was going to get an ear full from me and he said that he already told his Dad to lay low around me for a while! This will be a story that Taylor will remember forever about killing his first duck with Grandpa.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Ha Ha! Good job Tay. That's funny.
That's funny! I'm sure he will remember that forever!
Post a Comment