Monday, May 11, 2009

Mason 4th Grade

Mason is in 4th Grade this year at Fairview Elementary. His teacher is Mrs. Jenkins and she is such a wonderful teacher. This year they have been focusing on Idaho History and they went on many field trips researching this. Mason is so smart at Math and has always been working at least 2-3 grade levels above his own grade level! His teacher says that he is a very good kid that gets along with everyone and is so smart!! (We would have to agree)! I got to go on a field trip with his class to the Titan display at the museum and I loved watching Mason with his friends. He knows how to have fun, but also knows when he needs to listen. We are proud of you Mason and I can't believe you will be in 5th Grade next year.


Mason - 9-years-old


This pictures makes me laugh, half of the kids are looking at something else!

No comments: