Monday, May 11, 2009

Taylor 2nd Grade

Taylor is in 2nd Grade at Fairview Elementary. His teacher is Mrs. Comish and she is a great teacher. I have been able to help Taylor in his classroom this year (not as much as I would like to). I have really enjoyed watching Taylor interact with all of his classmates. He is friends with everyone and is always willing to help out when someone is feeling sad or hurt. We call him the ladies man because he is always surrounded by girls. Taylor has excelled in school and is reading at a 6th grade level and is in advanced math with 2 other girls in his class. Taylor you are such a blessing to our family!


Taylor - 8-years-old


Taylor has many friends his age around the neighborhood and in the ward that are in his class and they are such good kids. (If you notice the date it says 2007-2008, so they are printing all new pictures with the corrected date).

No comments: