Tuesday, August 25, 2009

FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL

Mason and Taylor seem a little too excited to go to school! They got up so early and ready so fast that they had a half hour to spare. Mason is in 5th grade and Taylor is in 3rd. They both have fantastic teachers!



Mace and Tay waiting for the bus.


Mason and Taylor wouldn't let me follow them to school this year, so when I took Lysa to Kindergarten I snuck some pictures of them at lunchtime.


Taylor eating lunch with his friends.


Hello Kindergarten! Alyssa was so excited to go. It was the longest morning for her, the boys left at 8:00 and she didn't go until 11:40, she kept asking, "Is it time to go yet?" I have cried every time I have taken the kids to Kindergarten, but Alyssa was so excited and not the least bit nervous that I didn't cry, not even one tear!


Alyssa and her friend Karli in their classroom. There are about 20 kids in her class and they all know each other from the neighborhood or being in the same ward, so Mrs. Campbell is going to have her hands full this year!

My first day of school is Wednesday. I am taking 14 credits this semester and will be down in Pocatello all day on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. I have a friend helping get Alyssa on the bus those days and Lance helping me on the other days. I am getting so close, not too many credits left until I graduate and then here comes grad school!

5 comments:

heidi3393 said...

I am so proud of you. I have told you that many time, but I really think it take a alot of hard work to run a family and go to school. Someday thank for letting Lysa come and play.

Katie Russell said...

Cute pics of your kids on their first day!

Anonymous said...

Good job Boys and Lysa! You guys are really growing up!

The Wright Family said...

So fun first day of school :) Are you one of those embarrassing mommies? :) jk Your kids look so cute! Let me know if you need help with anything and your busy schedule!

Hills said...

WOW sounds busy and exciting!!! Congrats to all the kids in school! I can't believe it!