We finally decided that it was time to buy a new car. Our black Honda that we had was just slowly dying and everything was breaking. The Honda was the first car we bought together after we got married and I loved it, so I was a little said when it was time to get another one. We drove down to Boise and found this 2003 Volkswagen Passat. It's not new, but hey its paid for! We needed to find a car that we could drive to Pocatello and it wouldn't die on me. I love this car, it is pretty fast, and I am just lucky I haven't gotten pulled over yet. Lance looks pretty metro when he drives it!
We got it home and 2 days later the water pump went out and we ended up having to replace that, the timing belt and some other stuff, but now it works great!



No comments:
Post a Comment