On Saturday after flag football Lance took the boys and Dylan fishing at Magic Reservoir over by Shoshone. They caught 29 fish! Lance taught them how to use fish eggs as bait, which they are telling me right now that it is a secret and I am not supposed to tell anyone. While the boys went fishing Alyssa and I went to the movies and watched Aliens in the Attic and went shoe shopping afterwards. We didn't go with the boys fishing because I had to work so after the movie and shopping I worked the rest of the day.
The boys had a ton of fun!
Lance finally getting some alone time! He spent most of his time helping bait hooks and getting lines untangled.
Taylor and some of the fish they caught.

3 comments:
Good job boys!
Wow- those are some big fish! Glad they had fun :)
OK, I loved the blog about our girls weekend. It brought back great memories. HOLLER!!! Tell Lance thanks again for taking Dylan. He had so much fun!
Post a Comment