I am so excited that this semester is over! I only have 2 1/2 semesters more to go until I graduate and move on to my Masters program. I took 14 credits this semester, which I have never taken that many before while working part-time and trying to be a good mom. Something has to give somewhere and most of the time it is studying. I am usually up the night before trying to cram or that morning of a test. This semester I got five A's and one B+. I was hoping for straight A's, but my test that I took all drugged up on narcotics (from my tonsillectomy) took my grade down quite a bit!!
Next semester is going to be my hardest one yet. I have to go to Pocatello Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 8:00 am to 3:00 pm. Alyssa starts kindergarten next year and this makes me stressed out that I won't be there to get her off the bus on those three days. I am glad I have great friends and Lance willing to help me out with this!
I am looking forward to reading a ton of books that I have saved up for the summer and just sun tanning on the deck while the kids play in the pool. I love the summertime!!!

2 comments:
Oh, I bet it feels nice to be done! Have fun this summer, but just stay covered up, cuz I can see your deck from my house!! :)
Oh I am so sorry you get an eye full of me!! HA HA Maybe you should come out and join me :) You are welcome over anytime!!
Post a Comment