Saturday, September 12, 2009

MR. AND MRS. CUNDICK

I thought I should post some of Kendra's wedding for when I print my blog book at the end of the year. I am so glad that Ken and Nate found each other!


Dad walking Ken down the aisle. Ken you looked so beautiful! I tried my best and didn't cry because I knew Shanda would be doing that for everyone!


Ken and Nate. Welcome to the crazy family Nate!


The kids were so excited to see their favorite Aunt Nenna get married, they love her as much as I do!


When the Murdock's get together there is always mischief! Ya, we know it comes from their parents. Kendra gave them bubbles to blow after they got married, but instead they used them in the fountain to make even more bubbles!


This is the "Murdock" side of the family, all nine brothers and sisters were there, we were just missing Meisha's Lance and Paul. We have a huge family with two more on the way and many more I am sure! Congrats Ken and Nater!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HEY! I can not help it! I LOVE my family!