Friday, December 18, 2009

HAPPY 13TH ANNIVERSARY

Tomorrow is our 13th year wedding anniversary, I can't believe 13 years have flown by! Looking at these pictures makes me laugh, wow we look like we are about 12 years old! I can't say it has always been easy, I think our 1st year and last year were our hardest years, but I love Lance very much and he keeps making me laughing, which is one of the reasons I even started dating him! Every year if I am not with Lance at 11:45 a. m. he calls me and tells me happy anniversary (that is exact time that we got sealed). I love that he thinks of little romantic things like that.


Lance and Tris at the reception in Buhl.


I remember this picture, because Lance was so nervous to kiss me in front of everybody! (I am sure he will not admit that to anyone though!)



At the reception in Idaho Falls, this is Lance's brother Greg that nobody ever sees because he lives in Korea. I loved my flowers! The perks of working at a flower shop was that I had the most amazing bouquet and other arrangements.



Lance and his brother Joel. Everyone thinks that Lance has blonde hair, but I always think of it like it is in this picture, curly and very red!

2 comments:

LoraAnn said...

LOVE the pictures!! It is quite funny looking back on wedding pictures- our kids are going to make fun of us. CONGRATS on the 13 years!!

Katie Russell said...

What an awesome day to get married! It was fun to see what you guys looked like 13 years ago! Doesn't time fly??!!!