We got there on Monday, a day or two before everybody else and just relaxed on the beach. Lance and I got up every morning and took turns running on the beach. I ran barefoot, which was a nice change up and I loved all the different sandcastles that I got to see. I should have brought a camera for that.
The boys burying their sister. We had sand everywhere. I will be cleaning it out of the Tahoe I am sure for the next few months.

Katie, Nita, and I decided to go out to the trampoline to play, but when we got in the water we all looked at each other and noticed that our hair was standing straight up. We took this as a sign and decided that lightning was coming and that it probably wasn't a good idea to go into the water right then.
Ahhh, relaxation! Reading a book and getting a tan. I read all the books I brought with me so I had to run to the store to get some more and Adam even picked me up some nice fitness magazines :)
Lance and Tris
So cute! We love these guys!
Lysa and Daddy
Lysa and Mommy
The trampoline, yellow thing, in the background was so fun to play on. A group of Wyoming ladies that we see there every year brought this and they let us play on it. It reminded me of that show Wipeout, trying to see who could run across the straight yellow part without falling off. Taylor almost got all the way there. We played like little kids and loved it! This is the same trampoline that when we had that really bad storm that flew over the Tahoe, anchor and all, when Lance was driving back up to camp. That was a crazy storm, Lance was the hero of the beach, chasing down all the tubes.
They all loved Adam riding the tube with them, mainly because he would try to throw them off. He was nicer with the little kids.
We love the tube! Ethan even went on and was really excited.
We love Tanner. Katie wasn't feeling well and so we helped play with Tanner and he was so cute because he kept coming up to Taylor with his hands up wanting to be held, so that is what Taylor did. It was so adorable I had to take a picture.
The girls and their shell collections.
We can't wait to go again next year!

No comments:
Post a Comment