Thursday, August 19, 2010

MEET MS. MEATLOAF


Lance took the kids fishing up by Challis and this is what they brought home with them, a new pet snake. This is pet #2 in our house, besides Speedy the turtle, which is still living. This has also been a good pet to sneak to church to show our Sunbeam class that we teach.


They decided to name it Ms. Meatloaf after Milo, Lance's friend, I guess that is what his nickname is.


The kids told me that the snake's eyes were blue, so that meant he was going to shed. I didn't really believe them, but within the next couple of days it really did shed. I asked how they knew that and they said, "Gosh Mom don't you read!" Ha, that made me laugh. What smart kids!

1 comment:

The Wright Family said...

That is funny! I hope that's an indoor snake- We HATE snakes over here. ha ha