Sunday, August 8, 2010

Where has the summer gone?

I am way behind on my blog this summer. We have just been playing pretty much every day. I usually work in the mornings so we can have the rest of the day off. We have been swimming at the pool at the Apple, swimming at Rigby Lake, running at the school and track, funeral in Washington, catching up on all of my books I have wanted to read (I have read about 40-50 books this summer, I LOVE TO READ), birthdays, summer vacation at Bear Lake, fishing, camping, family reunions, fishing (ya I know I said it AGAIN!), hanging with extended family, getting ready to go on another mini vacation with the kids, and just being together as a family. I am not ready at all for school to start for either the kids or I. I am not even going to think about school supply shopping or clothes shopping for at least another week and a half. I will hopefully post some pictures soon...

No comments: