What little cheese balls! What a cold rainy morning to start the first day of school. We are starting earlier this year and so they catch the bus around 7:40 a.m.
Mason is in 6th grade and his teacher is Ms. Moore. He said he is excited to do some math and hang out with his friends. I am in denial that he is in 6th grade and next year he will start middle school.
Taylor is in the joined 4th and 5th grade (really 4th grade for him). His teacher is Mrs. Jenkins, which I love and I know he will do a fantastic job like always. His teachers always tell me that Taylor is perfect, I couldn't agree more! Mason and Taylor are also excited to be in the robotics club again and do a competition in November.
Alyssa is in 1st grade and her teacher is Mrs. Walker. I am going to miss Lysa this year as I am used to her always being with me. I already did it, I was driving and I turned to talk to her and she wasn't there, my heart sank a little as I know she is growing up.

2 comments:
Your kids look so cute! Have you started school yet? I think when the kids go to 1st grade and are gone all day it's harder than when they go to kindergarten!! Have a great semester--
Yes, I have started school, but it is not the same without all of you. I miss you guys :)
Post a Comment