Not only did Alyssa lose her first tooth, she lost two teeth while on a boat! Her teeth have been loose for about 2 months and they just wouldn't fall out.
We kept trying to yank her teeth out, but just couldn't get them to budge. Katie, on the other hand is an expert teeth puller. She yanked one right out after the other, seriously I have no idea how she did it. (If you look close at Katie's arm, you can see the bruise that I gave her, I feel so bad! I guess next time she won't talk back! He he)
The next morning, bright and early, Alyssa looked under her pillow and found four dollars and a big box of Whoppers.
Just a side note, we decided to let Mason try some contacts before the school year to see how he did with them and he liked them a lot so he is in contacts full-time now. What a handsome little boy and we can see his beautiful eyes and long eyelashes not hidden by his glasses. I was very impressed on how fast he caught on how to put them in, I swear it took me forever to do that.

2 comments:
Yeah Lys!! Sierra will be so jealous!! She hasn't lost one yet!!
Yeah for Mace! He does have beautiful eyes to be behind those glasses, but he is handsome either way! Trisk, leave poor Katie ALONE my goodness!
Alyssa is such a cutie...it's no wonder Evan would like to have an arranged marriage...! And by the way, that bruise looks atrocious...(if that's even how you spell that word). Looks like you all have a lot of fun!
Post a Comment